Important Dates & Deadlines
- School Picture Day: August 30, 2016
- School Picture Retake Day: October 11, 2016
- Group Picture Day & Senior Panoramic: November 11, 2016
- Yearbook Ordering Deadline: December 16, 2016
- ORDER YOUR YEARBOOK TODAY AT YEARBOOKORDERCENTER.COM
Senior Portrait Submission Process Changing
The senior portrait submission process is changing next year for the Class of 2017. Mailings and communications have been mailed out regarding these changes.
Big Walnut High School is changing from open submission to closed submission, meaning all senior photos from the yearbook will come from the same photographer. This will create a more professional, unified, inclusive, and equitable publication for our students. Most local high schools have gone to this practice, including Dublin, Westerville, and Olentangy.
Take Away Information:
- There will be a dress code and a standard photographer. This will be a free service, and students are welcome to purchase additional photo packages if they’d like at a very reasonable price.
- Students will no longer submit their own photos.
- Students are welcome to still have their own photos taken by another photographer.
- Students and families will be given appointments with HR Imaging over the summer and at the start of the school year. They are welcome to reschedule if they have a conflict.
Please contact Yearbook Adviser Mary Sanchez with any questions.