2017-2018 Yearbook Information
Important Dates & Deadlines
- School Picture Retake Day: October 10, 2017
- Senior Portrait Sessions:
- October 9, 2017 from 3-6:30 in the auditorium
- October 10, 2017 from 3-6:30 in the auditorium
- November 10, 2017 during lunches in the gym
- Clubs and Organizations Picture Day & Senior Panoramic: November 10, 2017
- Yearbook Ordering Deadline: December 15, 2017
YEARBOOKS FOR SALE: The 2017-2018 Yearbook is now on sale at www.yearbookordercenter.com! Please order early to get the best price and secure your copy. Last year, we did sell out. The yearbook will be delivered to school in May, and a spring supplement with spring sports, prom, and graduation will be mailed home.
CANDID PHOTO SUBMISSION: Parents and students are welcome to submit candid photos of student events, athletic competitions, etc. for the yearbook. If you would like to submit a photo, please email a jpeg and a brief description of the photo(s) to email@example.com. You will be credited in the book as long as you include your name in the email.
Senior Portrait Information:
- Big Walnut High School is a closed submission school, meaning all senior photos from the yearbook will come from the same photographer. This will create a more professional, unified, inclusive, and equitable publication for our students. Most local high schools have gone to this practice, including Dublin, Westerville, and Olentangy.
- There will be a dress code and a standard photographer. This will be a free service, and students are welcome to purchase additional photo packages if they’d like at a very reasonable price.
- Students cannot submit their own photos.
- Students are welcome to still have their own photos taken by another photographer.
- Students and families will be given appointments with HR Imaging over the summer and at the start of the school year. They are welcome to reschedule if they have a conflict.
Please contact Yearbook Adviser Mary Mitton-Sanchez with any questions.